Sorrentino has been a cast member on Jersey Shore since its debut in 2009. Since appearing on the show, Sorrentino has been a guest on many TV talk shows, such as The Howard Stern Show, The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, The Jay Leno Show, Lopez Tonight, SportsNation, Chelsea Lately, The Ellen DeGeneres Show',' and Conan.
Sorrentino was born in West New Brighton, Staten Island, New York, and grew up in Manalapan Township, New Jersey. Sorrentino attended Manalapan-Englishtown Middle School and Manalapan High School.
Sorrentino worked as an assistant manager of a fitness center in Staten Island. When he was 25, he lost this job and began underwear modeling.
He has two older brothers, Frank and Marc, and a younger sister named Melissa (who had first appeared during the first season). Marc also serves as The Situation's manager and partner in MPS Entertainment.
On March 21, 2012, Sorrentino confirmed that he had checked himself into rehab "to get control of a prescription medication problem." He checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Utah on April 4, 2012.
- Everybody's chipping in hard.
- Maybe I went about somethings the wrong way ... There's pressure on all of us.
- That rug reminds me of Ron and Sam's relationship.
- It just so happens that Deena defies the laws of intelligence. I never thought someone would make Mooki look like a rocket scientist.
- Wow. Ronnie's mom's gangsta.
- When Ron is crying on my shoulder, good old Sammi, the sweetest b!tch you'll ever met, is callin' another dude. Sammi, you got caught you sneaky bitch!
- I run into my boy, Arvin ... he looks like a jacked-up-guido-MacGyver!